[Libreoffice] Comment in sd/source/ui/slideshow makefile

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 05:39:41 PDT 2011

Hi all,

While trying to build sd/source/ui/slideshow :

makefile.mk:  line 43:  Error: -- Expecting macro or rule defn, found
neither
Retrying /Users/alex/DevHack/git/libo/sd/source/ui/slideshow

Line 43 of ui/slideshow/makefile is "ENABLE_PRESENTER_EXTRA_UI is not
used anymore" - I take it this should be flagged as a comment, but what
exactly does it mean ? Should we not be building this bit anymore or is
it dealt with else where ? Or, alternatively, is it a mistake ?

Alex