[Libreoffice] How to edit gallery files?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Mar 31 02:45:59 PDT 2011

Hi Clio,

On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 02:50 -0400, Clio wrote:
> Default shapes (such as flower) are stored in the gallery sg24 (others
> hidden galleries are sg25 and sg36). (If you delete this sg24 gallery
> you can't draw the flower from the toolbox anymore.) I tried to copy the
> gallery to the user gallery folder and rename the filenames, but still
> it doesn't appear in the galleries list. How to edit it?

	Right ! :-) and of course our default shapes need to be interoperable -
so they match the Microsoft ones I suspect, so editing needs to be done
carefully with that in mind.

	To show hidden galleries there are some magic environment variables:

	GALLERY_SHOW_HIDDEN_THEMES
	GALLERY_SHOW_PRIVATE_TITLE
	AVOID_BURN_IN_FOR_GALLERY_THEME
	GALLERY_ENABLE_ID_DIALOG

	and perhaps more - have a root around in the code for them I guess.
Looking forward to seeing the result of your work :-)

	"ATB,

		Michael.