[Libreoffice] First-time build fails

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Mar 31 08:38:56 PDT 2011

Hi Juan,

On Tue, 2011-03-29 at 15:55 -0600, Juan Antonio Osorio wrote:
> I actually also tried to build Libreoffice for the same reazon (trying
> to get involved with the project through GSoC), but had problems with
> python.

	Annoying indeed; Are you using --with-system-python ? that may improve
things for you.

> Now, what I did was import sys and do stdout calls to replace the
> print. It did finish the autogen,
> but then I had problems with the python library when trying to
> compile.

	Oooh - you have a patch ? :-) if so, and it makes it more reliable to
configure for all versions, we should include that: it would meet your
need to get some code in before doing a GSOC hack I think :-)

	All the best,

		Michael.