[Libreoffice] [GSOC] Progress Report

Xisco Faulí anistenis at gmail.com
Sun May 8 14:02:53 PDT 2011

Hello everybody,

My task during the GSOC period is going to be the conversion of the Wizard
menus into python.
I met Björn Michäelsen last monday and we decided, on broad lines, the
course to follow. First I'll create a basic fax design using pyuno, then
I'll make it customized and finally I'll create the GUI. Once the fax wizard
is done, I'll move on with the other wizards.
This week I've been studying the java code in order to see what things do
and playing around a bit with Pyuno and the GUI. I've tried to create some
text components and some GUI dialogs. So far it's going good although I've
had problem with a few things I have to take a deeper look.

Greetings