[Libreoffice] A 3.4 Feature question.

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Mon May 16 20:49:33 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-05-17 at 11:18 +0800, Yifan Jiang wrote:
> Hi Kohei,
>
> When reviewing and testing the feature in:
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/3.4
>
> This one looks has several regression bugs fixed, do we have a list of bug ids
> to verify? Thanks!

Sorry. I don't have a list of bug IDs for that.  They were random bugs
around datapilot, some were filed either fdo or novell bugzilla, others
I just discovered during development.  I just did search on the fdo
bugzilla, but I can't find those bugs anymore. :-(

I do see other datapilot bugs that I fixed for 3.4, but they are not the
regressions I was referring to in the release notes.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida at novell.com>