[Libreoffice] [GSOC] Weekly Report: Wizards....

Xisco Faulí anistenis at gmail.com
Tue May 24 07:45:24 PDT 2011

Yes, that's right, i'm focusing on the fax wizard first, anyway it uses
other classes, such as UI components or document handlers, which are mostly
placed in common and ui. The way I've been converting it is really simple:
first I converted the class CallWizard.java which has the method trigger
which initializes the wizard. This method creates an instance of
FaxWizardDialogImpl. I converted this class and saw which other classes this
class uses and I converted them as well and so on. I'm basically expanding
little by little up to the moment I'll already have all the files needed for
creating the fax wizard converted.