[Libreoffice] bugs 42340 and 42354 filed

Pawan Vemuri pawan.vemuri at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 01:40:38 PDT 2011

For the bug 42430, I guess the changes to be made have to done in
drawingml.cxx's WriteParagraphNumbering method. The final else block on
that method adds the buchar where one should not be added.
I also know that creation of the ppt model from the powerpoint 2003 ( .ppt)
file works fine. The fix for this issue should hence involved using the ppt
importer's logic of handling bullet-ed list and using a similar logic for
pptx export.
Beyond this , I am not sure about how to proceed on this as I am unaware of
ppt model that libreoffice uses. Can someone help me on this.
Thanks,
-Pawan.