[Libreoffice] 3.4.4rc1 fails to build in kde4 vcl

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Tue Nov 1 05:49:09 PDT 2011

Andreas Radke píše v Po 31. 10. 2011 v 18:15 +0100:
> Am Mon, 31 Oct 2011 09:50:31 +0100
> schrieb David Tardon <dtardon at redhat.com>:
> > It has been done already. That code should only be used if
> > QT_UNIX_EVENT_LOOP_SUPPORT is defined, which, in turn, should only be
> > defined if Qt version is at least 4.8.1 . If there is no chance that
> > http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-16934 could be fixed in Qt
> > 4.8.1, we should IMHO bump the check to 4.9.0.

We managed to get the proposed fix into 3.4.4-rc2. If the bug is not
fixed in qt-4.8.1, we will need to bump the check again.

> Any chance you post a fix for 3.4.4 branch? Or I would have to disable
> the qt vcl for this release.

You need not wait for official LO-release. You might patch the official
sources. See
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-gui/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-4-4&id=9f55aac9e3e8f96249d23d392c553afe56f6411d
for inspiration.

Best Regards,