[Libreoffice] about daily builds

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at orange.fr
Wed Nov 2 05:08:10 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I think it should be interesting to have in the directory of each daily
build a text file giving two informations :
1/ the top commit against which this daily build has been built
2/ the list of autogen.sh options that have been used.

1/ is useful if you want to test a particular fix on a machine where you
can't compile LibreOffice.

2/ is useful to compare a daily build with your own build.

Perhaps these data are already available but I was not able to find them.

Best regards.
JBF