[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] First Patch

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Nov 3 04:55:27 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-11-03 at 11:39 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-11-02 at 19:08 +0100, Emanuele Fia wrote:
> > I have to remove also form unusedcode.easy the function removed ?
>
> 	I imagine so; although Caolan is really the expert here. I tweaked your
> patch a little, so as you may need to:

Yeah, remove it from unusedcode.easy as well.

I regenerate that list every now and then. But it's best to remove them
from the list manually when you remove the unused code so that noone
tries to remove an already removed method in the gap between
regenerations of the list.

I really really should add file:line numbers to the tooling
(https://github.com/caolanm/callcatcher) I guess. Sometimes it can be
hard to find them because some of the unused methods are generated from
big macros.

C.