[Libreoffice] Icecream & Windows

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Thu Nov 3 12:57:51 PDT 2011

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry. A. Ashkadov píše v Čt 03. 11. 2011 v 17:48 +0400:

> Is it possible to build LO for Windows using icecream?

No, unfortunately it is not.  At some stage, I tried to hack support for
MSVC into Icecream, but after having spent 1/2 day on that, I concluded
that it was not something I would be able to finish in a (Hack)week ;-)

Instead, I hacked support for MSVC for ccache, but the overhead is so
big that I think the only real use for that might be on tinderboxes
where the sources change minimally between builds.

http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~kendy/blog/archives/permalinks/2011-04-15T17_01_41.html

Regards,
Kendy