[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] text orientation, not text direction

Korrawit Pruegsanusak detective.conan.1412 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 08:06:10 PDT 2011

Hello all,

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 09:55, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at suse.com> wrote:
> Hi Lior,
>
> On Sun, 2011-10-30 at 21:26 +0100, Lior Kaplan wrote:
>> In my RTL bugs talk during the conference, I showed a weird option in
>> the tables options -> text flow tab which refers to RTL text as
>> vertical (guessing a feature for Japanese). See attached screen shot.
>
>        Looks lovely; thanks for that - the UI list seem to approve too (or at
> least not object), so I've pushed it - sorry for the delay.

IMHO the help content also needs some love :D
As I don't quite understand this thread, I was just grepping for
LB_TEXTDIRECTION and get this
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/search?q=LB_TEXTDIRECTION&project=help&defs=&refs=&path=&hist=
which might have to change to LB_TEXTORIENTATION and update the
content as well (FT_TEXTDIRECTION not found in opengrok) ... Could
someone take a look at this?

Best Regards,
--
Korrawit Pruegsanusak