[Libreoffice] Introduce system-mozilla-headers switch

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Mon Nov 7 06:20:21 PST 2011

On Sun, Nov 06, 2011 at 05:49:21PM +0100, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
> currently there is no possiblity to use system headers when building
> np_sdk so I wrote one (see attachment).
>
> It chages quite a bit albeit it works on linux without problem.
> Testing on mac/win would be nice.
>
> This patch also sligthly update the ldap check from two into one for
> easier readability.
>
> This patch is part of the mozilla cleanup I sent mail few days back,
> but I really dunno when I will be able to finish the rest...

That seems to work (at least configure-wise), but what do I have to do here
to actually make it compiling?

I think --disable-mozilla is out of the question as that also would disable
the stuff? Or does it not affect the plugin anymore?

And with --disable-build-mozilla --with-system-nss --with-system-mozilla-headers:

checking whether to enable build of Mozilla... yes
checking whether to build Mozilla addressbook connectivity... yes
checking whether to build XML Security support... yes
checking whether to build LDAP configuration backend... OpenLDAP
checking ldap.h usability... yes
checking ldap.h presence... yes
checking for ldap.h... yes
checking for ldap_simple_bind_s in -lldap... yes
checking for ldap_set_option in -lldap... yes
checking which Mozilla to use... internal
checking for toolkit Mozilla should use... gtk2
checking whether to build Mozilla/SeaMonkey... no
checking which NSS to use... external
checking for NSS... yes
checking which mozilla headers to use... external
checking for MOZILLA_HEADERS... no
checking for MOZILLA_HEADERS... yes

and thus fails in set_soenv with

Died at ./set_soenv line 835.

Checking for prebuilt Mozilla libraries ... not found!

If you don't use the system mozilla and also not build the needed
mozilla libraries yourself you have to provide the needed files
LINUXGCCX{inc,lib,runtime}.zip in moz/zipped/ .
These files can be found here:
  <http://tools.openoffice.org/moz_prebuild/680/>.

Error running configure at ./autogen.sh line 157.

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene at debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: D03E3E70