[Libreoffice] SDK LibreOffice How to get document as object?

webmaster at csz-online.de webmaster at csz-online.de
Tue Nov 8 06:55:17 PST 2011

Hi,

I'm currently working on some data format exportation tests with the
LibreOffice SDK and Java. I want to develop an addon, which can export
the current opened file in another dataformat. I already have some
converter-methods, which can be used. The only thing I need is to get
access to the opened document in some Java object(s).

I already tried to search in the development manuals of LibreOffice
and OpenOffice but there was no result. Perhaps anyone of you guys
could help?

Best regards,
Clemens Schulz