[Libreoffice] [REVIEW 3-4] Fixing keyboard navigation of range selection in reference mode

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 18:25:39 PST 2011

Hi there,

There isn't a formally filed bug for this (either that or there is and I
don't know about it), but this one is pretty bad & I want this fixed in
the stable version.  The fix is

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=696fb8582fe54d6cb5ec54f81680ddc281500b88

and I want it backported to the 3-4 branch.

What's currently broken.

1. put some numbers in A1:A3.
2. move the cursor to C1.
3. type =sum(
4. hit ctrl-<left arrow> to move the cursor to A1 (you should see the
red rectangle encompassing the A1 cell).
5. hit ctrl-<down arrow>.

At this point, you would expect the range to get extended to A3, but it
in fact goes all the way down to the last row.

The above commit fixes this.

Review & sign-off to the 3-4 branch appreciated.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc