[Libreoffice] Misrouted bugs.Freedesktop.org report

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Sun Nov 13 10:48:39 PST 2011

When you BCC: an entire list of developers and others via resend, without any explanation at all, how are recipients to know what your purpose is and determine whether it is relevant for them?

In my in-box the mails shows as being from bugzilla-demon@ freedesktop.org and I had no reason to examine the headers (which I normally do only when investigating whether a message is spam or a phishing attack).  The resend information is buried in the long list of transits that the message made.

 - Dennis