[Libreoffice] build breaks in tail-build with missing file offapi/com/sun/star/u.

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Sun Nov 13 11:03:15 PST 2011

Hi all,

my build breaks in tail-build with error message:

C:/git/LO35NOV/solenv/gbuild/Package.mk:33: *** gb_Deliver_deliver: file
does not exist in solver, and cannot be delivered:
/cygdrive/c/git/LO35NOV/solver/wntmsci12.pro/inc/offapi/com/sun/star/u.
  Stop.

I have run 'make build' a second time to make sure that it is not a
timing problem. offapi was build without errors and the file deliver.log
in solver/wntmsci12.pro/inc/offapi/com/sun/star/ looks the same as for a
previous successful build.

Building with cygwin and MSVC 2008 Express on WinXP.

Kind regards
Regina