[Libreoffice] TextSection, TextCursor and component

Knut Olav Bøhmer bohmer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 15:02:03 PST 2011

Hi,

Is it allowed to insert a TextSection in to a document which was
created from another document?
Like this:

	doc1 = StarDesktop.loadComponentFromURL("private:factory/swriter",
"_blank", 0, Array())
	doc2 = StarDesktop.loadComponentFromURL("private:factory/swriter",
"_blank", 0, Array())

	oCursor = doc1.text.createTextCursor()

	oSect = doc2.createInstance("com.sun.star.text.TextSection")
	oSect.setName("SectionName")
	oCursor.getText.insertTextContent(oCursor, oSect, True)

(It works, but is it not right to do it that way?)

Next question. Can I create a TextSection if I only have a xTextCursor
or a xTextRange?

Best regards
--
Knut Olav Bøhmer