[Libreoffice] Trouble with autogen on WinXP

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Nov 14 07:33:38 PST 2011

On Mon, 2011-11-14 at 15:17 +0100, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Now --disable-nss-module is not possible. Is there a replacement for
> --disable-nss-module?

Not *really*, I think it's hackable with --disable-xmlsec (maybe with an
additional fake --with-system-nss argument to trick configure into the
right path)

These changes aren't my doing btw, so don't kill me about them :-), but
these days its probably best to just "suck-it-down" that we always need
nss, e.g. the additional 3-5 series uses of
com.sun.star.xml.crypto.NSSInitializer in "package" for encryption means
that nss isn't just used as a prerequisite for mozilla and xmlsec + xml
signing anymore, but is a more fundamental part of the app than it was
in the 3-4 series, and is up there with e.g. hunspell and other external
libs which don't come with a "disable it" option

C.