[Libreoffice] using ATL with MSVC 2008 Express

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Tue Nov 15 14:34:53 PST 2011

Hi,

Thorsten Behrens schrieb:
> Regina Henschel wrote:
>> I have build with VC Express _and_ atl, see
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnWindowsWithCygwinAndMSVCExpress#Getting_ATL_work_with_Visual_Studio_Express
>>
> Hi Regina,
>
> cool, many thanks for preserving that knowledge -
>
>> But I had to edit Env.Host.sh to set the correct paths. Is it
>> possible to use a parameter in the autogen.sh call?
>>
> Sure, would you want to have a go at it?

I think, that I'm not the right person for doing anything for the build
process. I can build using a guide, but have no knowledge about the
scripts. I have hoped, that there is already a parameter and I had only
missed it.

It is not, that I would not be able to learn it, but I like to stay in
Calc or Draw. And there is already more stuff to learn and to do than my
time permits.

Kind regards
Regina