[Libreoffice] Interested to implement this feature?

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Wed Nov 16 02:15:43 PST 2011

Hello, Regina,

On 15/11/11 23:34, Regina Henschel wrote:
> It is not, that I would not be able to learn it, but I like to stay in
> Calc or Draw. And there is already more stuff to learn and to do than my
> time permits.

You are indeed my personal Draw hero. How else would I be able to find
the Fontwork menu if it was not you who showed it to me.

I was thinking the other day about you (yes it can happen in any time).
I discovered that there is one line property that is new in ODF 1.2 and
we don't support it: svg:stroke-linecap
<http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/OpenDocument-v1.2-part1.html#__RefHeading__1419756_253892949>

It seems that drawing layer supports it there is a place in the line
property dialogue for the UI modification:

Instead of "Corner style" -> "Corner and cap style"
Instead of "Style" -> "Corner" and add another scroll menu with "Cap"

The unfortunate thing is that I will for sure not have time before the
feature freeze to do it and also I am not as familiar with that code as
that. So I was wondering whether this would be something interesting you
and whether you would have a time to try to implement it.

If so, I will give you any help possible so that you are not blocked.

Cheers

Fridrich