[Libreoffice] Unable to build moz

Marc-André Laverdière marcandre.laverdiere at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 11:43:13 PST 2011

I tried that, made a make clean, and rebuilt. And now I have almost the
same thing in svtools

/home/marc-andre/libreoffice/core/solver/unxlngi6.pro/lib/libutllo.so:
undefined reference to `vtable for INetMIMEOutputSink'
/home/marc-andre/libreoffice/core/solver/unxlngi6.pro/lib/libvcllo.so:
undefined reference to `vtable for ErrorInfo'
/home/marc-andre/libreoffice/core/solver/unxlngi6.pro/lib/libvcllo.so:
undefined reference to `vtable for GZCodec'

So what am I doing wrong this time?

Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE
"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete,
not lacking anything." -James 1:4
http://asimplediscipleslife.blogspot.com/
mlaverd.theunixplace.com