[Libreoffice] need some explaination on formatclipboard.[hc]xx

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Thu Nov 17 00:31:44 PST 2011

Hi Maxime,

On Wed, 2011-11-16 at 18:50 +0100, Maxime de Roucy wrote:
> I would like to understand how writer format paintbrush.
> I think it bug on some case and I would like to write a patch, but I am
> new at libreoffice developpement.
>
> I managed to locate via gdb the "format paintbrush" classe in
> formatclipboard.hxx. I understand basically how it work but it would be
> easier if someone could explain me what is the SfxItemSet : m_pItemSet
> and m_pTableItemSet.

An SfxItemSet is a set of properties. This is used to store all the
formatting properties all over LibreOffice. You can find a gdb function
to see what is inside an SfxItemSet here (dump_pSfxItemSet):

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/tree/scratch/writer/gdbinit-cbosdo

I hope this helps,

--
Cédric Bosdonnat