[Libreoffice] removing testtool & it's ilk ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Nov 17 11:31:56 PST 2011

On Thu, 2011-11-17 at 12:18 -0500, August Sodora wrote:
> Is it worth salvaging the tests? Sorry for being so pushy about this
> topic but I would be super happy to have the basic module contain only
> language-related functionality :)

	Oh - I think the general consensus is that it is almost certainly not
worth salvaging them; particularly since they run so confoundedly
slowly, the failures are hard to turn into concrete error reports, and
UI changes cause them to break anyway.

	But we should prolly make a more formal decision about them really -
and either remove them entirely in one clean sweep, or keep the hooks;
what do you plan to remove ?

	Thanks !

		Michael.