[Libreoffice] .: bin/get-bugzilla-attachments-by-mimetype

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 21 04:14:27 PST 2011

Hello Eike,

2011/11/21 Eike Rathke <erack at redhat.com>:
> Hi Markus,
>
> On Monday, 2011-11-21 12:40:11 +0100, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
>
>> Not every document is crash free. We have 15 documents that either
>> froze during the import or crashed calc. I have sent the list to Eike
>> and Kohei and have already fixed two crashs. If anyone else is
>> interested in the list with these documents I can mail them.
>
> Before everyone starts to work on the same document someone else already
> started or even fixed.. do we have a place where we check-off things? Or
> are the fdo bugs where the documents are attached to about the
> crash/hang?

No, we have nothing yet. Maybe we should open a bug report for that. I
have fixed the two crashs in dociter.cxx in ods files and the invalid
memory access during xlsx import in the range name uno implementation.
I think we have at least one remaining crash in one of the xlsx files
and a lot of problems with broken xls documents. Oh and we have one
really, really nasty broken xls file that created a 50GB log file in a
dbgutil build.

If everyone is fine with the idea of putting the informatio in
bugzilla I'll do that later today.

Regards,
Markus