[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Some OSL cleanup

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Nov 22 01:24:09 PST 2011

On Mon, 2011-11-21 at 20:08 +0100, Arnaud Versini wrote:
> For getpid, this is my mistake, sorry, I must check before if NPTL
> getpid is conform to the posix requirements (one PID for all threads
> in one process). It seems to be Posix compliant :

	Ah - that's no problem :-) the man-page claims posix compliance indeed;
-but- I suspect it is misleading; certainly (in the past) it returned a
different id for each thread [ at least I remember rather well it doing
this ;-]. Whether those systems are now obsolete is hard to say - but
there is/was some hidden minefield there :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.