[Libreoffice] Problems with mozilla build-tools on WindowsXP

Rob Snelders programming at ertai.nl
Wed Nov 23 15:10:52 PST 2011

Hi All,

I have followed [1] as a guide to build LO on windows. But when I run
autogen it comes with "Mozilla build tooling incomplete".

I run autogen with the options
--with-mozilla-build='/cygwin/c/mozilla-build and --disable-build-mozilla.

I have also downloaded the prebuild mozilla modules and set them in
moz/zipped

When it failed I downloaded the moztools-static.zip from the
mozilla-buildtools-ftp and put that in the buildtools-directory. But
that also didn't help.

Does anybody knows why this error is given?

[1]
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Windows_Build_Dependencies

--
Greetings,