[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] patch for a few German to English translations

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Nov 25 03:20:42 PST 2011

Hi Mike,

On Thu, 2011-11-24 at 23:56 -0800, Mike Whiteley wrote:
> I'm probably not doing this right, but I took a bit of time
> and decided to help out a bit here.

	It's much appreciated ! :-) thank you.

> Attached is a small patch for a few German to English
> translations for some comments.  If this all goes well,
> I plan on doing more, but this is a test of some.

	Every little helps; and this looks fine (no doubt some nit picking is
possible, but this is a real improvement so it's in).

> Please let me know if there is a more preferred way
> to submit these kinds of patches.

	This is fine; one thing that is missing is an explicit MPL/LGPLv3+
license. The preferred way to do that is to send a blanket mail to the
list for all your contributions, so we can link it into:

	http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers

	Could you do that ? Anyhow - thanks so much for helping out, looking
forward to your next patch :-)

	All the best,

		Michael.