[Libreoffice] WaE on vcl because of qt4 module

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Fri Nov 25 11:15:58 PST 2011

Hi julien2412,

On Friday, 2011-11-25 10:56:42 -0800, julien2412 wrote:

> By compiling vcl module (Debian testing x86-32, WaE, debug and symbols
> enabled), I've got this :
> In file included from /usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qdatastream.h:45:0,
>                  from /usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qpair.h:45,
>                  from /usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qhash.h:49,
>                  from
> /home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/vcl/unx/kde4/KDEXLib.hxx:35,
> [...]
>
> For the moment, I disable WaE in autogen.lastrun just to compile vcl but
> where should I declare this pb ? Debian, qt devs, others ?

What you can do in our code to get rid of the warning is to create
a guard wrapper header and include that in KDEXLib.hxx instead of the
original qhash.h

For example see ucb/source/ucp/webdav/warnings_guard_ne_locks.h

Best of course is to report it upstream so qt might fix it eventually,
but unless there's some similar "let's get rid of all warnings"
initiative that probably won't happen in near future. If you really
care, the very best of course would be if you provided a patch to them
that does it :)

  Eike

GnuPG key 0x293C05FD : 997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD