[Libreoffice] windows make dev-install, was build break in smoketestoo_native : LibO_*_install-arc_en-US.zip: No such file or directory

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Nov 25 12:41:54 PST 2011

On Fri, 2011-11-25 at 04:59 +0800, xuanyong.yang wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I got the following error in make dev-install . Any ideas? and I didn't
> make any changes in the code, just trying to build the master on winxp

> Yangxuanyong at mbp /cygdrive/x/lo
> $ /opt/lo/bin/make dev-install -o build

Hmm, this is windows. I'm not altogether sure that the
"make dev-install" suggestion makes sense for windows ?

It may only makes sense for the other platforms, and to install under
windows you need to explicitly run the "setup" or something like that
inside the instsetoo_native/wntmsci*.pro/something/or/other dir

I stand to be corrected there, I don't see any mention of this on
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Native_Build

caolanm->tor: Is that the case ?, I mean, "make dev-install" isn't the
right way to install a dev OOo under windows and we should have a
different message at the end of the build for windows ?

Or dev-install should work, and has just come unstuck here ?

C.