[Libreoffice] GTK warnings on console when launching LO built from master

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 05:35:24 PST 2011

Hi all,

When testing my (more or less) daily build of LO master, I keep getting
these warning messages on the console, whenever the app is in the
process of creating a new file (during the 'Save' operation :

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to retrieve the file info for
`file:///home/alex/Documents/IPGALORE/BDD/testdbpq': Error stating file
'/home/alex/Documents/IPGALORE/BDD/testdbpq': No such file or directory

Alex