[Libreoffice] EuroOffice Barcode

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Mon Nov 28 07:55:48 PST 2011

Hi Tibor,

On 2011-11-23 at 10:29 +0100, Brenner Tibor wrote:

> I'm Tibor Brenner from MultiRcio Ltd. We are the developer team of
> EuroOffice software package and extensions. I've written to András Tímár
> from your team about a request with our Barcode extension, and he
> suggested to use your mailing list.

Terribly sorry for the late answer :-(  I'm the one who initially did
the wikihelp, please feel free to explicitly CC: me on anything
regarding the http://help.libreoffice.org functionality.

> Since LibreOffice has an online help system, when somebody installs our
> Barcode extension, he won't have its help page. So, we would like to ask
> your help to built in our help files into your online help system. I can
> upload our extension to your extensions webpage, as it's an absolutely
> free one for everyone. In this case you will have all help files, or I
> can send you the whole extension, if it's a better way.

This is a very good point; so far there is no explicit functionality to
handle extensions when the online help is used.  Maybe it might be as
easy as handling the extensions explicitly, ie. to use their (bundled)
help when the extension help is requested.  How does the page URL look
like when the barcode extension help is issued, please?

Maybe tweaking the impl_hasHelpInstalled() from
sfx2/source/appl/sfxhelp.cxx:659 could do the trick?

Regards,
Kendy