[Libreoffice] Remember the RTL interface

Lior Kaplan kaplanlior at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 16:18:41 PST 2011

Hi Guys,

As 3.5.0 enters the first beta (ok, ok - beta0), I'd like to remind you on
the RTL stuff from the conference last month. This isn't a mail for "what
about bug X", just taking the opportunity to send a general reminder... (:

I've tried 3.5.0-dev and found out a new minor problem, but still an
annoying one (so that's a good example for the above) - the arrows for the
sub menus always point right, even when the sub menu is on the left. See
screen shot attached. Further issues will be reported as usual.

Happy 3.5.0 work for us all...

Kaplan