[Libreoffice] bug 32826 - Printing in Preview mode causes all sheets to be printed

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.com
Tue Nov 29 07:26:25 PST 2011

On Tue, 2011-10-25 at 14:02 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

> > The state what sheets are selected is clearly view related and does not
> > belong to the document. In fact two different views can have different
> > sheets selected.
>
> Well, I wouldn't say "clearly", since I had the same idea about tab
> colors being view properties, but apparently the tab colors do belong to
> the document (as I was told back in the day).  The tab colors are stored
> in ScTable currently.
>
> With regard to different views having different sheet selections, I
> wonder if that is really an intended behavior, or just a side-effect of
> how we currently store this property.  I personally wouldn't mind
> changing this behavior so that all views would have identical sheet
> selections.

Anyway.  In the end, I've decided not to follow my original plan, and
fix it differently.  The tab selection data stays with ScMarkData, and I
worked around it by copying that data from ScTabViewShell to
ScPreviewShell during print preview.  It should be fixed on master.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc