[Libreoffice] installed 3.5 doesn't find MSVCR90.dll

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 03:25:14 PDT 2011

Hi,

On 2 October 2011 12:04, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel at t-online.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have build current master with "make build" and installed from setup.exe
I assume, current means you have already this:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=a116d39db624719337b0a8bf3603f8a11eb2cc42

> in \instsetoo_native\wntmsci12.pro\LibreOffice_Dev\native\install\en-US
> The installed LO doesn' start, but gives error message (German WinXP)
> "Die Anwendung konnte nicht gestartet werden, weil MSVCR90.dll nicht
> gefunden wurde."
> [Translation: The application could not be started because MSVCR90.dll is
> not found.]
>
> Since I have got MSVC 2008 Express the file MSVCR90.dll exists and all other
> versions of LO and OOo (including administrative installations) have no
> problem with this dll.
>
> So what's going wrong here?

Well, probably this is because of my ignorance. If the problem is with
extensions.
When converting scripting I have ignored solenv/inc/extension_post.mk
So, does anybody know what's going on there? or do I need to study that?
Or we can fix the problem different way than it was done in extension_post.mk ?
Or maybe converting scripting does not have anything to do with this problem.

Thanks for reporting, I will have a look.

Matúš