[Libreoffice] Text formatting issues copying from source

IT Support RIX itsupport at reverseinformatics.com
Tue Oct 4 07:09:24 PDT 2011

Hi,

We are a support team  helping a small research team and we are using Ubuntu Linux.

Our team is having  difficulties in using 'Libre office’ software. With Libre office in Linux we  could not retain the formatting(such as italic, bold and other special characters)  while copying from source text such as pdf document unlike Microsoft office.

We did not find any difficulties when we use Libre office in Microsoft Windows platform.

We would like to check, is there a way out to solve this problem? That is we would like to use Libre office in Linux platform without this formatting issues. Kindly let us know.

Thanks
IT support Team
(Parthys Reverse Informatics,India )