[Libreoffice] [Libreoffice-commits] .: stoc/source

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Tue Oct 4 10:11:07 PDT 2011

At 9:33am -0400 Mon, 03 Oct 2011, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
>   stoc/source/inspect/introspection.cxx |    9 ++++++++-
>   1 file changed, 8 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
>
> New commits:
> commit 9e6d06a871b366cc72f9a23ab45080b66a47f144

Making my way through a backlog of commits ... it seems to me that it
doesn't matter why the for-loop was used in the first place, because now
it's not "clean" code, and the function could be made "that much better".

I don't know much about the Reference or XIdlClass data types, but this
patch at least compiles on my machine, and I claim removes ambiguity
while remaining true to the "came-before" logic.  It also removes the
overhead of recursion, as I don't think this algorithm needs it.

Cheers,

Kevin