[Libreoffice] oox/source/drawingml/customshapepresets.cxx is just too much for gcc (rant inside)

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Oct 6 04:48:23 PDT 2011

On Thu, 06 Oct 2011 13:42:52 +0200
Jan Holesovsky <kendy at suse.cz> wrote:

> On 2011-10-06 at 10:58 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
>
> >   Also newcomers (without procmail rules) who finally got their
> > first commit in are scared away from the project, because these
> > mails are telling them they either got it wrong (which is what a
> > first commiter would suspect) or others around him are careless are
> > not encouraging at all.
>
> Just a small correction, we are mailing people pushing the commits,
> not the authors, so this is fine.

Thanks for the correction, but I dont think it changes much about my
point: Newcomers are already reluctant to get commit access ("Oh, I
rather just send patches until I feel more at home" is heard quite
often) and getting the full nine yards on their first selfpushed commit
isnt encouraging either.

Best,

Bjoern

--