[Libreoffice] master build breakage at unoil.jar

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Fri Oct 7 21:49:23 PDT 2011

Hullo List,

I'm currently unable to build master.  It's breaking in tail_build with

[...]/solenv/gbuild/Package.mk:33: *** gb_Deliver_deliver: file does not
exist in solver, and cannot be delivered:
[...]/solver/unxlngx6.pro/bin/unoil.jar.  Stop.

Of note, is that I'm using --without-java, so why is it attempting to
create a .jar file?  That may be a red herring, but I do know that the
break is between

  Fri Oct 7 23:32:09 2011 +0200
  'set the correct url for vba unit test'

  Fri Oct 7 21:53:56 2011 -0500
  'Revert "cppcheck scope reduction of var in soltools/...javadep.c"'

I suspect it's to do with one of the gbuild conversion commits, an area
in which I'm woefully "ignant".