[Libreoffice] oox/source/drawingml/customshapepresets.cxx is just too much for gcc

Pierre-André Jacquod pjacquod at alumni.ethz.ch
Sun Oct 9 10:29:24 PDT 2011

On 10/07/2011 03:51 PM, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> 2011/10/7 Marc-André Laverdière<marc-andre at atc.tcs.com>:
>> Wow, I really missed the 'big debate' :)
me too :- )

>> - I don't think we can expect developers to run a build before each
>> push,
>
> Yes we absolutely can expect that. it is actually a bare minimum !!!!!
rebase, clean build Ok, rebase and build done on Linux, all ok. (with
about 70 small patches of warning reduction)

Then
> Push ...
read mails, deleted some recurrent Windows tinderboxes mails  - and read
among others this one :- )

> AND keep an eye on the tinderboxes. usually within 20 minutes
> you should have the result of a tinderbox run with your pushed change
> in it (except windows so far).

look at my trash, see that this time I got also tinderboxes mails from
MacOSX... Looked at log (since I have read this mail), did not
understand from a possible guilty commit why this should break MacOSX
compilation, try a "best guess" revert and see a green rebuild.

And now fully convinced of the utility of tinderboxes, and of the need
to take care of them in respect of other platforms that I do not have.

Just to thanks tinderboxes maintainers
Best regards
Pierre-André