[Libreoffice] segfault in sc

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 9 15:27:45 PDT 2011

Hello Julien,

2011/10/9 julien2412 <serval2412 at yahoo.fr>:
> Hello,
>
> In sc, if i run make -sr, I've got this :
> Error: UcbContentProviderProxy::getContentProvider - No provider for
> 'com.sun.star.help.XMLHelp. From File
> /home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/ucb/source/core/provprox.cxx at Line
> 400
> Error: UcbContentProviderProxy::getContentProvider - No provider for
> 'com.sun.star.help.XMLHelp. From File
> /home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/ucb/source/core/provprox.cxx at Line
> 400
> Error: UcbContentProviderProxy::getContentProvider - No provider for
> 'com.sun.star.help.XMLHelp. From File
> /home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/ucb/source/core/provprox.cxx at Line
> 400
> Error: GetResultSet: Any other exception: Unable to create Content!  From
> File /home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/sfx2/source/bastyp/helper.cxx
> at Line 161
> Error: ContentBroker::initialize - already initialized! From File
> /home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/ucbhelper/source/client/contentbroker.cxx
> at Line 186
> Error: InitVersionMaps call multiple times From File
> /home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/sc/source/core/data/docpool.cxx at
> Line 404
> Error: no pool From File
> /home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/sfx2/inc/sfx2/shell.hxx at Line 281
> Error: BitmapEx::BitmapEx( const ResId& rResId ): could not load image
> &lt;res/mainapp_16.png&gt; From File
> /home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/vcl/source/gdi/bitmapex.cxx at Line
> 119
> Error: Forbidden Access to empty bitmap! From File
> /home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/vcl/source/gdi/bmpacc.cxx at Line 79
> Error: BitmapEx::BitmapEx( const ResId& rResId ): could not load image
> &lt;res/mainapp_32.png&gt; From File
> /home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/vcl/source/gdi/bitmapex.cxx at Line
> 119
> Error: Forbidden Access to empty bitmap! From File
> /home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/vcl/source/gdi/bmpacc.cxx at Line 79
> Error: ContentBroker::initialize - already initialized! From File
> /home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/ucbhelper/source/client/contentbroker.cxx
> at Line 186
> Segmentation fault
> make: ***
> [/home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/workdir/unxlngi6/CppunitTest/sc_filters_test.test]
> Erreur 1

This is a null pointer in sc's filters-test that I can nor reproduce
but we have the same error in some tinderboxes. If your backtrace is
correct (http://pastebin.com/NX7ngsfR) and SfxApplication is correctly
constructed the only possible problem I see at the moment with:
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sfx2/source/appl/appinit.cxx#235
If this construction fails then we'll get an exception and
SfxApplication is not initialized correctly otherwise this pointer
should not be null.

It would be good if someone who has this error and knows either sc's
filters-test (Michael, Caolan, Kohei, ...) or SfxApplication could
have a look at it. I#m sorry but I tried to reproduce it here the
whole weekend and none of my builds showed a similar crash.

Regards,
Markus