[Libreoffice] segfault in sc

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Oct 11 01:14:17 PDT 2011

Hi Julien,

On Mon, 2011-10-10 at 23:57 +0200, Julien Nabet wrote:
> - cd sc
> - export GDBCPPUNITTRACE="gdb --args"
> - make -sr
> - break app.cxx:309
> - run
> - break __cxa_throw

	Some great traces :-)

	We don't want the break __cxa_throw there really though - just step
through the SfxApplication constructor with a series of 'n' commands,
and see where it jumps out of that constructor leaving the object 1/2
constructed :-) [ assuming that it does ]

	It'd be great to have the trace of that.

	Then - when we know where the problem is; step to the line before it
does that, and add the __cxa_throw break and step into it to get an even
more helpful precise location.

	Anyhow, many thanks for helping chase this one down,

	ATB,

		Michael.