[Libreoffice] segfault in sc

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 11 04:54:35 PDT 2011

Thank you David for this patch that i'll be able to test only tonight (after
job time :-) ).
Perhaps it's obvious but why not commit and push this patch directly on
master if it's useful ?
Would I be the only one too to have the error :
UcbContentProviderProxy::getContentProvider - No provider for
'com.sun.star.help.XMLHelp.
?

Michael: I must do the new test you talked about but I think I must have
done this one too and reached the end of the constructor of SfxApplication.
But I'll do it again to be sure.

Julien