[Libreoffice] pre patch question

Lior Kaplan kaplanlior at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 14:52:41 PDT 2011

Hi,

While doing some translation today, I've saw a few strings about
installation media types. While that's nice, I believe that no one will try
to install LibreOffice for a 5.25" disk or from a tape drive (and good luck
if you do try that (: ).

See svl/source/misc/mediatyp.src lines 393 to 407.

I'd like to remove these strings, but not sure about the related changes in
svl/inc/svl/svl.hrc - should I just delete the relevant line (e.g. 106), or
should I also change the numbers of all of the other variables in the file
(the STR_SVT_MIMETYPE_START+X part) ?

Thanks,

Kaplan