[Libreoffice] masterbuild 2011-10-03.. Linux x86: oosplash not found

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Fri Oct 14 09:00:54 PDT 2011

Hi,

Good to see some new daily builds from master to do some testing :-)

Cor Nouws wrote (06-10-11 14:12)

> donwloaded and installed master-2011-10-03_13.33.17_li etc x86 this morning.
>
> On starting, error as per subject.

Same with masterbuild 2011-10-13
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/Linux_x86_Release_Configuration/master/current/master~2011-10-13_13.16.12_LibO-Dev_OOO350m1_Linux_x86_install-deb_en-US.tar.gz

(see the other mail in this thread for how I installed it)

after copying the missing oosplash from another installation, there are
various other errors when I try to start the office:
   error while loading shared libraries: libdeploymentmisclo.so: cannot

after copying that:
   error while loading shared libraries: libjvmfwk.so.3: cannot open

and few more - as far as I checked. Then stopped.

Also, the program folder is full of .so files.

Interestingly: I did make a build on my machine yesterday with a fresh
pull from the master. That runs fine.

So guys, doing all the necessary and appreciated rework, probably
something is not OK yet there (or changed in such a way that what has
worked for me for years, no does not any more).

Cheers,

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org