[Libreoffice] build error in tail_build

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Oct 17 04:58:00 PDT 2011

Hi there,

On Sun, 2011-10-16 at 17:13 -0700, night striker wrote:
> Well, for some reason, it appears that something is looking for it when i
> build.  Any ideas on how I can stop things from looking for this. Or is
> there a way to enable this adabas DB stuff so that it will build?

	Most odd; it looks like there is still some adabasui code lurking
around that (I suspect) we want to kill as well).

	Why it fails to build, I don't know. If you remove all mentions of
adabasui from:

	dbaccess/Module_dbaccess.mk

	And then all mentions of it from the 'scp2' module (use git grep),
hopefully life will be better, and you'll have your first patch to
submit (via git diff) ? :-)

	Sorry for the build pain [!] annoying that no-one can reproduce it too
(often worth specifying your configure parameters by attaching
autogen.lastrun or somesuch) which might give a clue.

	Thanks,

		Michael.