[Libreoffice] make check fails in i18npool

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Mon Oct 17 09:10:15 PDT 2011

Hi Michael,

Michael Meeks schrieb:
[..]
>> I wish, the MSVC&Cygwin problems could be solved. Me last working build
>> is from 2011-08-30.
>
> 	Yes; one good piece of news is that Kris did some work to make LibO
> compiler under LLVM, which has some very precise error / warning support
> - so (hopefully) we can run a tinderbox that compiles rapidly under
> Linux, and emulates the Windows warnings: so we can more rapidly close
> some of the cross-platform holes. Thanks for being patient with the
> problem.
>
> 	I suppose (since you're not doing huge global changes); would it be a
> solution to have a note or tag on the last-known-good windows compile
> that you could checkout and work on top of ? perhaps we could do that.

I think, that my last working build has at last commit
e024f616934bb78fba8c8101264806d507068d7e
Author: Christoph Lutz <chrlutz at googlemail.com>
Date:   Tue Sep 6 19:01:19 2011 +0200
     i#118224: kill O(n^2) complexity of unique bookmark name creation

But i'm not sure, because I tried a lot in the meantime. How can I clone
from that point? Then I would build again to verify it.

Kind regards
Regina