[Libreoffice] Gerrit migration

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Wed Oct 19 09:29:56 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I just setup a a page for coordinating and tracking the status of the migration
to gerrit. While this is mostly a developer topic, other teams are invited to
contribute to this if they identify stuff to be done in their domain (as a
developer, I might be blind to those):

 http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GerritMigration

@Alexander: As shortly discussed at the Libreoffice conference, I need your
help for some of the action items. Could you have a look at the action items
where I perkily put your name behind it and protest very loud and fast if you
want to reject one of them?

@Norbert: I put your on the tinderboxes action item with a question mark, as we
need your advice for that anyway. It is not "your" action item, unless you want
commit yourself it. ;)

So: Lets get this monster going and all hands welcome!

Best,

Bjoern