[Libreoffice] [REVIEWED] : XSLT 2.0 Filters in LibreOffice 3.4.3 ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Oct 20 06:22:15 PDT 2011

Hi Peter,

On Tue, 2011-10-18 at 22:37 +0200, Peter Jentsch wrote:
> I just pushed 2 commits to LO master that fix the problem you
> encountered.

	Awesome :-) thanks for that Peter !

> The first patch supports importing (but not exporting) the 2nd
> userdata parameter, so you can use the saxon/j based xslt 2.0 aware
> transformation in your filter (but still requires manually editing
> TypeDetection.xcu).
>
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=960f4bdd71c9de19059279d61abb142ddfdac0ce

	Looks fine to me for 3.4.4 - are you suggesting that for inclusion
there ? I've merged it to libreoffice-3-4 and am just doing a test build
before pushing.

> The second patch adds a simple entry field that lets you edit the
> transformation service that should be used with your filter. If you

	UI change and new strings to translate is a bit difficult

> The ui is really the simplest thing that could possibly work, and it
> doesn't do any input validation or whatever, but at least it's there.

	That's great on master of course :-)

> If anyone could tell my how to include a simple help snippet for that
> input fields I'd gratefully write a line or two.

	Andras ? is there a "howto add a help snippet" doc somewhere we can
share ?

	Thanks,

		Michael.