[Libreoffice] [REVIEWED] : XSLT 2.0 Filters in LibreOffice 3.4.3 ...

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 06:50:58 PDT 2011

2011/10/20 Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at suse.com>:
>> If anyone could tell my how to include a simple help snippet for that
>> input fields I'd gratefully write a line or two.
>
>        Andras ? is there a "howto add a help snippet" doc somewhere we can
> share ?

Not really... I usually add contents to help by extending an existing
page. I think this should work in your case, too.
1. Find the page you want to extend.
2. git grep some non-trivial text from that page in helpcontents2
directory, so you learn about the filename of that page.
3. Edit the xml with a text editor. The structure is quite
straightforward and you can also copy and paste code, then replace the
contents. Do not forget to update the paragraph IDs after copy&paste,
because they must be unique within a file. Save, and that's it.

Cheers,
Andras